Psychotherapy Services are available for individual clients of all age ranges:
- Anxiety and stress during life transitions and work and relationship related challenges
- Mental health and substance abuse related symptoms and recovery
- Recovering from the effects of early childhood wounding and trauma
- Personal healing, change and empowerment
Josh is familiar with 12 step programs including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), Adult Children of Alcoholics and Other Dysfunction (ACA) and Al-Anon.
Josh includes spirituality into individual work with clients who resonate with this approach.
Family Services are available to meet the needs of couples and families include but are not limited to the following:
- Family Therapy
- Couples Therapy
- Premarital Counseling/span>
- Parent Coaching and Consultation
- Divorce/Discernment Counseling
- Parenting Coordination
- Reunification Therapy
For families, couples and parents with experiencing acute stress and struggle, Josh is available for intensive attention and support to bring order and renewal to family relationships and personal well-being.
Josh holds Approved Supervisor status by the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy (AAMFT). He provides supervision in-person and secure virtual conferencing. Supervision Services includes the following:
- Supervision required for Licensure
- Post- Licensure Supervision Supervision
- Develop and build an ethically and legally protected private practice
- Develop authenticity and the “Self” of the therapist
- Continue to develop proficiency in therapeutic skill and the business of therapy
- Case Consultation for difficult cases